Storage Device Manager 3.2Free
Old versionsSee all
The Storage Device Manager Utility is used for HDD Management in the C7000/C9000 series of printers. This utility can be used to manage fonts, forms, and macros that are stored on the printers HDD.
Storage Device Manager (SDM) lets you manage:
- The optional 20 GB internal hard disk drive.
- The printer’s built-in 2 MB flash memory.
- Create or modify a project.
- Download files to a printer.
- Add or remove printers being administered.
- Reboot the printer.
- Delete files from the internal hard disk drive or from the flash memory.
- View the status, configuration and variables for a printer.